Sunday 4 September 2011

Update - 04 - 09 - 2011 growing season nearly over :(

It's been a a very busy few months, personally and in the garden.

I can safely say that my intention to keep a weekly blog didn't quite work out, well I've just got back from a weeks Holiday in Paignton, Devon. I absolutely loved it.
There is a massive BUT though, seems my garden for the moment is not the only thing that has taken up roots. I missed it and was pleased to come home.
I do think the plants had missed me too :) a weeks worth of crops were waiting to be harvested.
loads of cucumbers, tomatoes, courgette, marrow and chillies.

When I get some time I will post some more pics.
On a side note, I bought another greenhouse today, 8x6 so bigger than my other "I have no idea how I'm going to fit it in my plot"
I have to wait for my tomatoes to ripen and then it can probably go there "Yet another test for me I will have to wait for something that I really want yesterday :( the irony is the tomatoes would ripen faster if they were in the greenhouse that I'm waiting to put up.
Lesson learnt container pots from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment